for HEALTH & SAFETY
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from
our work activities.
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment.
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees.
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give
them adequate training.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
SSZ Est. policy shall:
- Ensure that employees and others
who carry out work on behalf of SSZ Est. are fully competent to discharge their
duties and responsibilities through training, information and instructions.
- Provide and ensure the use of work equipment which is safe and properly
- Every employee has a responsibility for his own safety and for the safety of others and duty to co-operate with the employer.
- This policy, including any changes, will be communicated to all persons working under our control and shall be made available on our website to all interested parties.
SSZ-HSE Policy –Goal
- Our company is built on experience, initiative and hard work and our senior management hold the responsibility for the success of our endeavors.
- In order to achieve success we have a combined responsibility to our employees and contractors for their health and safety. This is a priority throughout every project we undertake.
- We are committed to achieving continuous improvement and set this as the benchmark in which we can measure and manage our operations.
- Emphasis is placed on ensuring the health of our people, the safety of our operations, environment
- All protection, quality enhancement, and community goodwill. This commitment is in regard of our customers, our employees and contractors and the communities in which we live and work.
- Through consultation with our people, clients and places of work we can achieve this goal and strive to ensure the success and safety of our operations.
COMPANY SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
Prevention Program activities of Sultan Saed Al-Zahrani Cont. Est. It is emphasized that the content of this manual is a basic Sultan
Saed Al-Zahrani Cont. Est’s policy and the proper implementation and compliance to these
procedures and standards
herein are as prescribed.
Al-Zahrani Cont. Est, in all its undertakings, experience has
proved that the safe and efficient performance of work is more profitable and less time consuming. In recognition of this precept,
Sultan Saed Al-Zahrani Cont. Est will constantly work towards:
- The maintenance of safety
- Consistent adherence to safety operation practices and procedures to minimize accidents and misadventures, conscientious observance of
all requirements as stipulated in the contract.
Accidents or incidents marked, minimizes hazards during the entire duration of the project.
The safety organization of Sultan Saed Al-Zahrani Cont. Est will work closely with the client in the implementation of this policy.
Al-Zahrani Cont. Est appoints Safety Officer and Site Nurse to oversee
the employee’s health / safety needs. Sultan Saed
Al-Zahrani Cont. Est will exercise its optimum efforts to safeguard
the worker from any injury and damage or loss to properties by complying
with the provision outlined in the contract and other special rules and regulations, including this program.